2015年8月5日星期三

Home FM Transmitter Goes The Distance

Searching for a home FM transmitter?

Then paste your eyes to this blog post as I'll reveal the top home FM transmitter and my journey to find the one FM transmitter I could rely on to cover my house in my favorite Van Halen songs.

See...I didn't even know anything about home FM transmitters until I was complaining to my tech friends about lugging my laptop around my house whenever I wanted to listen to Eddie shred the guitar.

My friends explained to me that if I had an FM transmitter, I could listen to my music anywhere in my house I had an FM Radio.

This was news to me and I didn't really understand how it worked until I plugged it in for the first time. And as a newbie to this technology, I have to admit it was rather easy to set up.

I went out on a friends advice and purchased a HOME FM TRANSMITTER

It not only was monkey simple to set up, it also allowed me to play my music on the FM radios throughout the house. I have one in the basement when laundry duty calls and one in the bedroom and bathroom.

So...

Now I have my laptop located in my living room where it sits next to my stereo. And I don't have to move it anymore.

It's like I gave my music legs, it travels where I need it to travel.

If you want to make your music more mobile for your home or your car then you need one of these little gadgets called an FM transmitter.

It not only enhances your music, it also allows you more versatility in where you listen to your music.

没有评论:

发表评论