2015年8月20日星期四

Don't Buy Any FM Transmitter Until You've Seen Our NEW Whole House FM Transmitter® 2.0! Blog About « FM Transmitter and Pandora Work Like Magic for Musical Enjoyment The Best Home FM Transmitter Broadcasts Over 100 Feet.

Looking for the best home FM transmitter for your home entertainment system?
Then this blog post was written especially for you.
Most home FM transmitters you will find just can’t produce the results they claim. Or if they actually transmitter 100 feet, then the sound is usually crackly or hollow.
And I was in the same boat you’re in. I had all these cool gadgets that stream music and I wanted  a method to stream them to different FM radios perched in different locations around my house.
And one home FM transmitter I found online did just the trick. Which I’ll reveal in a moment.
You see…
Not only did I want a versatile FM transmitter, I also wanted one I could use in my car. My car doesn’t have an aux in jack to plug into, so I needed an FM transmitter the car also.
So I spent hours researching these little gadgets online.
Here’s how I found the one I am using today.
I took the features of every FM transmitter known and compared them to each other.
The number one feature I was interested in is of course distance.
I have about a 2000 sq. foot home and I crave distance like Jessica Simpson craves doughnuts.
Distance was a critical component in my selection.
Next to distance I wanted to make sure it worked with my ebook reader and my iPhone.
Once I narrowed it down and made sure I selected the right FM transmitter which produced now only solid results in distance, sound and versatility.
And I decided to choose the Whole House FM Transmitter, sure I paid a little bit more than the common run of the mill home FM transmitter. And so far I have been quite pleased with my selection. It’s has worked well both in my car and my home and I think I made the right selection with the one year warranty.
If I were to rate it on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 9 hands down and it could be a 10 if it gave off a bit more distance than 150 feet.

没有评论:

发表评论